Open File addon seems missing from my PC.. Help.

wathavy wathavy tacowathavy at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Mar 3 23:40:02 GMT 2005

Hi.

I did make of Ver 3.2.0 and it was installed
/bin
But the Error dialog showed up and instructed to do
'kbildsycoca' so I did so.
Now Kdevelop startup dialog showed up but on the midst
it stalled.

On Bash I could see the followings.
apt:/bin# kdevelop
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason
: None of the authentication protocols specified are
supported and host-based authentication failed
kdevelop: =============
*********snip*******************
kdevelop (abbrev): creating template for suffixes html and
name tab
kdevelop (abbrev): AbbrevPart::slotActivePartChanged()
QLayout "unnamed" added to IndexView "unnamed", which
already has a layout

While the last one [AbbrevPart::slopActivePartChanged()
QLayout
"unnamed" added....]
is shown the Kdevelop Start Up Dialog displays
somewhat like this
on top of it.

I also noticed that Kedit stalls when I say
"File save" or "Save as .."

So I guess I must have thrown away
file open dialog softwares
some how in the middle.

Anyone could give me any suggestion on this?

Thank you.

Wathavy