How to generate printable format from docbook

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 08:39:25 BST 2005

On 20.Jun 2005 - 19:08:20, Steven Suson wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
>     I've been trying to find the magic spell used to generate a
> printable format from docbook, and as of yet, have not been successful.
> Found docbook2ps,

And you did not find docbook2pdf, docbook2dvi, docbook2rtf (if you'd
call that prinable ;-) or docbook2txt? They all come from a
"docbook-utils" package here in my Debian System and the source is from:

ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/docbook-tools/new-trials/SOURCES/

Andreas

--
Good day to let down old friends who need help.