kbuildsycoca

Harald Nikolisin harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Tue Jul 26 09:14:48 BST 2005

hi andreas

thanks for your hint. it leads me to the file

/opt/kde3/bin/startkde

in which you have to comment the line

unset KDEDIRS

This seems only to be related to SuSE Linux.
Oh lord (ahm, no I'm not religious) - Oh linus, when will the time come
with no distribution-specific annoyances.

harald

--
mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen / with kind regards
Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin

SOFiSTiK AG
www.sofistik.de www.sofistik.com