Problem after upgrading kevelop

Muhammad Rizwan Khan rizwan at advcomm.net
Wed Jan 26 06:51:22 GMT 2005

If you don't sure then don't reply on these sort of lists.

>You've already been told how to solve it, include <iostream> instead
> of <iostream.h> and probably you'll also need <string>

This did not work with me.
Can you try this simple program:
#include <iostream>
int main ()
{
        cout <<"test"<<endl;
}

By running this program i got these errors:
/root/test.cpp: In function `int main()':
/root/test.cpp:4: `cout' undeclared (first use this function)
/root/test.cpp:4: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each
   function it appears in.)
/root/test.cpp:4: `endl' undeclared (first use this function)

What these errors indicates?

> This has nothing to do with kdevelop or kde, this is C++ basics.

If this is nothing to do with Kdevelop then why this problem arise with
new version and with old kdevelop its running fine.

I 'll really suggest you if you are not sure about the answer then don't
confuse others.

Thanks