Problem after upgrading kevelop

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Jan 25 12:16:19 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 12:07, Muhammad Rizwan Khan wrote:
> I use kdevelop as my primary development environment, Previously i was
> using RedHat 7.2 and now shifted to RedHat 9 where i am using kdevelop
> version 2.1.5. But the problem is that whenever i tried to compile or
> make my project in new version it gives me following error. While the
> same project was successfully compiling in previous version of kdevelop
> bundled with RedHat 7.2.

Can you read?????

/usr/include/c++/3.2.2/backward/backward_warning.h:32:2: warning:
#warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated
header. Please consider using one of the 32 headers found in section
17.4.1.2 of the C++ standard. Examples include substituting the <X>
header for the <X.h> header for C++ includes, or <sstream> instead of
the deprecated header <strstream.h>. To disable this warning use
-Wno-deprecated.

Fix that and the errors will go away !!!

--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster