Qt custom widget plugin and KDevelop's Designer - Where do I put it?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 16:37:23 GMT 2005

On 06.Jan 2005 - 11:22:57, David Ohlemacher wrote:
> Hi all,

Could you create a new mail next time you post a message and not
create a reply to an existing one? This breaks threading.

> I have created a custom widget plugin for Qt.  It appears and works
> correctly in Qt's Designer.    Currently, I can no longer use KDevelop
> since it (kdevdesigner) does not have the widget library available.
>
> Where do I place the widget's .so file to use it within KDev?
>
> For Qt, I put it in /usr/lib/qt-3.3/plugins/designer.

Here with debian I'd use /usr/lib/kde3/plugins/designer, but I don't
know how the path in other distro's is. Anyway a
find / -name "plugins" -type d should give you some hints.

Andreas

--
You will be divorced within a year.