Howto add icons to kde_icons

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 15:36:08 GMT 2005

On 06.Jan 2005 - 15:08:56, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Thursday 06 January 2005 13:44, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 06.Jan 2005 - 01:48:54, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I'm filing a bugreport.
> Do not file a bug report!

Too late. Why not? Ok, if it is my fault you'd have to open the
webpage (or better I have to do that) and close the bug...

> Read the tutorial on how to add icons.

? I did not see a link to that in the README file and google doesn't
find an icon tutorial for "kdevelop add icon". And I don't see that
I'm doing something wrong and thus a bugreport is the correct thing to
do. If it is not supported yet, it should be disabled in the automake
manager, of course if this is just CVS problem it's no big deal to
close the bug again...

Or did you mean that in the wiki (that I wrote messing up the wiki
;-)? I wanted to add an icon like the application icon and this
doesn't work. Adding an icon to the kde_icon target with automake
manager is not working. Adding the icon name to Makefile.am in
KDE_ICON works perfectly and kdevelop shows it too. Also as far as I
see it using the way explained in the wiki is not working with the
KAction constructor using a QString for the app-icon.

Andreas

--
You are as I am with You.