Howto add icons to kde_icons

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 6 12:44:21 GMT 2005

On 06.Jan 2005 - 01:48:54, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to add 2 new icons to the kde_icons target via the
> automake-Manager. After choosing the size and name it told me that
> automake needed to be run, I ignored that and added the 2nd item. Then
> I reran automake & configure but they did not create proper Makefiles
> to install those 2 new icons :-(
>
> Do I need to run automake after adding an icon?

Even when I let kdevelop run automake&co after adding this icon, it
doesn't get installed. I also don't quite understand how the icons get
into the Makefile.in, as they are not mentioned in Makefile.am...

Also the Automake Manager doesn't remember the icons, i.e. after
closing and reopening the project, the newly added icons are missing!

I'm filing a bugreport.

Andreas

--
You will be called upon to help a friend in trouble.