kdevelops parts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 4 11:20:50 GMT 2005

On 04.Jan 2005 - 09:33:05, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 January 2005 00.58, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> I don't have it either. Looks like a regression.

At last :-)

> Must have gotten lost in Alexander's recent rearranging.
>
> I'm sure we'll find it. :)

Here is how to get the menu entry back: create e keyboard-shortcut
associated with it (with Settings->Shortcuts - or whatever it is named
in english, I'm running german here) and then execute the Shortcut
_once_. After that look into the Project menu and happily see the
menu-entry again :-) Also this stays, I tried restart, new project and
also a reinstall. Still there :-)

Andreas

--
Keep it short for pithy sake.