Qt... configure: error --> PLS HELP

wathavy wathavy tacowathavy at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Feb 14 03:00:30 GMT 2005

Hi
I hope I am not posting to the inadequate mailing-list,
though,

The C/C++ reference installation asked me to have
Qt header.
But I could not figure how I coudl install this
Qt headers.

Qt is installed via aptitude(Debian sarge)

Anybody could give suggestion on how to apt-get
QtHeaders?

Thank you.

Wathavy

following are the ./configure error message quoted.

checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2)
(headers and libraries) not found. Please check your
installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of
config.log.