KParts -- adding more than one part

NadaSpam NadaSpam at adelphia.net
Thu Feb 10 14:48:30 GMT 2005

Is there a simple example of a KParts application that has 2 parts?

How do I add to the KParts appwizard project another part?
I'm new to using KParts, so a KDevelop example that showed how to add a new
plugin with a menu to the appwizard project would be very helpful.

In the end, what a want is an application with a main window that holds a
document (similar in function to a text document). Then I want some plugins
with menu options that do something to the document. I also want other
plugins that bring up windows giving views of the document.

Thank you.