Added KUniqueApplication a - no kdDebug output

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Wed Feb 9 17:00:15 GMT 2005

As I just went through the kdDebug business, I hope that I can help.
Which debug area are you using (this is the numeric argument passed to
kdDebug; if you aren't specifying one then it defaults to 0)? From
within the same user's account that you are attempting to get output
from, run kdebugdialog, and make sure that the area you are using is
enabled, then hit OK, which will exit the application. Try running the
app. that you expect kdDebug output from, and you should now see you output.

Steven Suson