cross debugging - new member

Thomas Feuerle t.feuerle at web.de
Tue Feb 1 14:33:19 GMT 2005

Hi,
as a new user of KDevelop I am asking a question which has maybe been
solved in the past. But neither reading the manual nor searching the
list archive has given me an answer to my problem:

I am trying to step over from Windows with MSVC. There we had a project
where the target machine has been cross debugged via a serial
connection. As far as I know KDevelop (together with gdb and gdbserver)
can also provide this cross debugging feature. But so far I was not able
to get it work. Is there somewhere a brief description what to do on the
host and on the target machine?

Any hints are very welcome!

Thanks a lot, with best regards,

Thomas