How to start debugging in kdevelop

Muhammad Rizwan rizwan at advcomm.net
Wed Dec 21 10:22:24 GMT 2005

Thanks for your help. I have configured this, but now i am getting this
error message:

gdb message:
Error while reading shared library
symbols: : No such file or directory

what should i do for it, which shared library its pointing out,,,
and second things is that to debug only to shared libraries (.so) which
i have written myself.

Thanks!