code completion for external libraries fails in kdevelop 3.3

Ole Jacob Hagen oleha at waterthrill.org
Wed Dec 7 00:47:31 GMT 2005

Hi,

I have used kdevelop for some quite time.
I am now using kdevelop 3.3 on my Gentoo box.

Code completion of files in my project works, but not for external
libraries.

I've tried to add paths to include files in Project - Project options -
C++ specific - Code completion.

I've tried a lot of include folders now.
I've even tried to make qt headers as a part of my project, with no luck.

Code completion doesn't work for std-headers as well.

It worked perfectly when in gideon (kdevelop version 3.x was named
gideon earlier)
Code completion of external headers worked for some quite time, but it
doesn't work any more.

Should I install the development version of kdevelop instead?

Cheers,

Ole J.