Book C++ and KDevelop

Peter M. Groen pgroen at osdev.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 18 23:51:22 BST 2005

On Friday 19 August 2005 00:32, Marc Barisch wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> can you provide some details about our book?
> Wenn will it appear?
> Will your Book also cover the integration of existing projects?
> Best regards
> Marc

Hi Marc (and list :D )

Details. Pfoeh.. That's hard.. I'm still in the planning-phase, so i recogn I
need something like a year (on and off) of writing and reviewing. (I'm Dutch
and my wish is to write it in English, so My neighbour, an English Teacher
has to do the reviewing). The plan is to cover all the aspects of KDevelop,
including existing projects, plug-ins, templates etc. etc. But proposals for
subjects are *always* welcome. It must become a *useful* book, instead of
"just another shallow one".

Regards,

--
Peter M. Groen