Book C++ and KDevelop

Peter M. Groen pgroen at osdev.xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 18 10:24:04 BST 2005

Hi,

Currently i'm planning to write a book about C++ development with KDevelop,
where KDevelop will be the main focus.. Starting with simple console
applications, moving to Qt and ending with cross-development.

The subject for console applications and Qt are already found, but the
cross-development is something I can use some help with.. In the 2-series of
KDevelop one was able to choose a different compiler, but in the 3.x-series
this option is gone..

Anybody using KDevelop for cross-development is welcome to share his or hers
knowledge. I wasn't able to find it... :(
--
Peter M. Groen
Open Systems Development
E: info at osdev.xs4all.nl