How to define/change code snippets?

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Mon Aug 1 10:46:02 BST 2005

leonp at plris.com schrieb:

>On Monday, 1 בAugust 2005 11:28, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
>

>>Hi all!
>>
>>Can anybody tell me how I define or change the code snippets? The only
>>thing I have found about this feature, is the "Code Snippets" part of
>>the dialog "Settings"->"Configure KDevelop", but there I can't do this.
>>Many thanks for your answers in advance!
>>

>I am not sure what you asked, but do you know about the right mouse button
>menu?

No, this wasn't my question. Sorry for the bad english, may be this
makes it sometimes difficult to understand me.
In the meantime, I've found the right location to look for details about
the snippets.
It was a RTFM and also a LATFM (look at the f**king monitor) issue ;-) ,
as it is part of the documentation
(http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdevelop/kdevelop/editing.html#editing-snippets
) and furthermore has also a register card on the right side in the
default IDEA mode. - I must be blind. Sorry for making noise (:-))

Cheers,

Timo