No "admin" directory in wxWidgets-applications

Robert Bamler Robert.Bamler at gmx.de
Thu Sep 30 22:54:56 BST 2004

Hello,

I'm writing a wxWidgets-application which also uses the library
"wxMozilla". So I chose "New Project --> C++ --> wxWidgets --> Simple
Hello wxWidgets Application", which compiled fine. When I then added
components from the wxMozilla-library, I had to link against wxMozilla.
The page
http://kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.0/doc/tutorial_autoconf.html
told me to edit the file "configure.in.in" in the "admin"-directory for
this purpose. However, there is no directory called "admin" in my
project-directory.

The strange thing is: When I create a new Project by choosing "New Project
--> C++ --> KDE --> Simple Designer based KDE Application", then kdevelop
creates a directory called "admin". But when I create a wxWidgets-Project
as described above, there is no "admin"-directory.

Is this a bug or should I use another file for adding something to the
"./configure"-process when working with wxWidgets? I'm using Kdevelop
3.1.0.

Thanks for your help,
Robert