GDB config script

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Sep 30 21:19:59 BST 2004

On Thursday 30 September 2004 22:03, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> how can I pass GDB command line arguments to the GDB? - I would like to
> execute GDB commands from a file (command line switch -x <file_xyz>).
>
> Bye,
>
> Timo

I had also problems with gdb support.
I wanted to do remote debugging via a serial line an arm-based hardware.
So my debugger is arm-elf-gdb, then I have to set the serial interface, load
the file, download the file to the target and run it.
I didn't get this working with kdevelop.

What is the "Debugging shell" ?
What is "config gdb script" ?
What is "run shell script" ?
What is "Run gdb script" ?

I tried several things but didn't succeed. I also didn't find any docs about
it.

Can somebody help ?

Bye
Alex