class browswer and automatic code completion

John Que qwejohn at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 16:06:31 BST 2004

Hello,
I have kdevelop 3.0.1
Is there any connection between class browswer and automatic code completion
?
I have kdevelop installed from building source files.

When I had configured it, I saw the follwing message:
"... it is still possible to run and use kdevelop without it,but you will
not
be able to use the new grapical classbrowser.
In order to get a fo copy . go to www.graphviz.org and download the graphviz
library.

I had soem problems with code completion.

My question is : does it has anything to do with the class browser ?
what is anyway the class browser ?
and , when running ./configure of kdevelop, should I choose specific options
so that code completion will be enabled?

I have problem with basic code completion ; for example,defining a simple
struct ,
createing a pointer to that struct (let's call it pStruct).
then pSrtuct and then -> does not show the members .

Any help will be appreciated

regards,
John