kdevelop-3.1.0 annoyances

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 22:20:24 BST 2004

All,
upgraded to 3.3.0 this morning and there are a couple of really
annoying things. If someone had a suggestion how to get rid of these
probs I'd appreciate any hint.

1 Tool views always have icon and text, I would like to get to the old
behavior where the could have icons only.
This seems to be somehow coupled with whether IDEAL od tab paged mode
are enabled in the UI.

2 How can I convince kdevelop to store and restore it's windows
settings. Everytime I start kdevelop the messages toolview is about
half the height of the application.

Regards,
Roland