when kdevelop 3.0 released

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Sep 3 01:05:19 BST 2004

On 02.Sep 2004 - 20:27:07, elekis wrote:
> hi, just simple question, I have a debian. and when I do
> apt-get install kdevelp. he install kdevelop 2.1 (it's written in the
> the enter jpg
>
> )
> so when kdevelop 3.0 arrive in debian package???

The question is: Which Debian flavor are you using - woody, sarge or
sid?

In woody there will be no kdevelop3, in both sid and sarge kdevelop3
is in a package called kdevelop3 so apt-get install kdevelop3 should
install it. Still there is kdevelop2 in sarge and sid, so that might
have confused you?

Andreas

--
Take me drunk, I'm home again!