Making drkonqi's "Debug in KDevelop" button appear

Jan Ploski Jan.Ploski at offis.de
Fri Oct 29 15:55:07 BST 2004

Hello,

I have two Qt (non-KDE) applications from which I execute drkonqi on
crash very much like the handler in KDE's kcrash.cpp does.

In one case, the KDE crash window has a nice button "Debug in KDevelop"
which works as expected. In the other case, this button is not present.
Both apps are started from kdevelop on the same machine and I see no
apparent differences.

I tried renaming my drkonqi/presets/developerrc to
drkonqi/presets/enduserrc
and this helped somewhat, as it made the "Debugger" button appear.
However, this button launches gdb in its own window and not in kdevelop.

Does anyone know how drkonqi decides whether and which Debug button
it shows?

Best regards,
Jan Ploski