Upgraded to KDevelop 3.1, now no class view appears

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 22:48:18 BST 2004

Hello together,

I've upgraded from KDevelop 3.0 to 3.1 and now no class view
appears.
I have already tried it with a clean home drive, reinstalled the packages
and verified this problem with the another project (HelloWorld project),
there exists the same problem. I also have activated the option under
Project Options -> Plugins. But whatever I do, the UI stays still without
the class view. Is there some kind of special trick?
Thanks for your answers!

Bye,

Timo