Namespace, class and member selection in the Browser toolbar

Jan Ploski Jan.Ploski at offis.de
Mon Oct 18 09:07:26 BST 2004

Hello,

I have kdevelop 3.0.4 installed at home and the Browser toolbar
allows me to select a namespace, class and member function separately.
At work, I am using 3.1.1 (compiled from CVS) and the only combo box
that I can make appear in the said toolbar is one that contains
a list of "class::function name" items from the currently edited
class.

Is there a way to get the 3.0.4-style navigation toolbar in 3.1.1?

Best regards -
Jan Ploski