Buidling Applications with ACE and KDevelop

Peter M. Groen pgroen at osdev.xs4all.nl
Fri Oct 8 14:36:05 BST 2004

Hi there group,

I'm wondering how I can add cusrom lines to the Makefile for building against
the ACE library. They put a lot of Macro stuff in separate files. I was
looking through the Make options (KDevelop 3.0.3) but didn't saw a
possibility there.

(The lines I want to add are on the bottom of this message)

Does anyone has the answer?

Regards,

Peter

# Include macros and targets
include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/wrapper_macros.GNU
include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/macros.GNU
include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/rules.common.GNU
include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/rules.nonested.GNU
include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/rules.bin.GNU
include $(ACE_ROOT)/include/makeinclude/rules.local.GNU