saving display setting + fortran debugger

Jf fa317969 at skynet.be
Wed Oct 6 09:25:31 BST 2004

Hi everybody,

I hope I don't post on the wrong mailing list. If it is the case or if these
questions have already be answered, please redirect me to the right place.

I'm new on kdevelop and I use the version 3.1.0 with kde 3.3.0 on a suse 9.1.
My questions are the following :
- How can I save my preference for the display of the windows, for example the
larger of the left column (File List) from one session to the other.
- How can I use a debugger inside kdevelop with fortran files (there is
nothing under the debug menu (except valgrind)). Do I have to use gdb/idb
from a konsole ?

Thank you in advance

Jean-François