problem with language support

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue Nov 30 17:53:15 GMT 2004

Hi,

Your message confused me at first, I thought it was about localization (which
I know nothing about..)

$KDEDIR is a deprecated variable, which is supposed to point to the root of
your KDE installation.

$KDEDIRS points both to your KDE installation and to any additional
directories you want KDE to know about. This is what is missing in this case.

Try:
export KDEDIRS=/usr/local:$KDEDIRS
kdebuildsycoca
kdevelop

This should work if you have KDevelop in /usr/local

jd