correctly linked cross-references

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 19 17:26:34 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just tried to use the .tag-Files from kdelibs and QT to get
cross-references in my Project to the KDE and QT Classes.
Unfortunately this doesn't work. The Links that are being created are
all local to the projects doc-directory, but I'd need them to either
have th full Path of the .tag File + html prepended or use a
user-supplied URL for each tag-File.

Is this possible to do with Kdevelops doxygen Support? Or do I have to
get a deeper knowledge of doxygen and do it all by myself?

Andreas

--
Prediction is very difficult, especially of the future.
- Niels Bohr