kdoc and kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 19 00:55:00 GMT 2004

On 19.Nov 2004 - 00:41:30, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >On 18.Nov 2004 - 22:11:13, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> >
> >Ok, looks like doxygen understands javadoc style comments,
> yeap.

I read your other mail:

andreas at morpheus:~/compiling/zope2.6.1/Zope-2.6.1-src>apt-cache policy doxygen
doxygen:
  Installed: 1.3.9.1-1
    Candidate: 1.3.9.1-1
      Version Table:
       *** 1.3.9.1-1 0
               990 http://debian unstable/main Packages
	       500 http://debian testing/main Packages
	       100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

So thats not the Problem ;-) I still need to find out how to integrate
the kdelibs and qt docs for cross reference links, but that shouldn't
be a problem (I had some experience with doxygen for this 2 years ago)

> >Can I somehow influence kdevelops method-creation stuff so
> >that it created the documentation in the header file and uses
> >javadoc-style comments?
> Probably you can change the new class creation  GUI.

I start to really like kdevelop3 :-) But maybe I'll try to learn the
syntax with

/*!
  \fn

Thanks,

Andreas

--
The last thing one knows in constructing a work is what to put first.
-- Blaise Pascal