many apps broken links

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Nov 17 21:54:36 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 17 November 2004 20:31, Girard Henri wrote:
> Hi :)
> I tried twice to get apps from kdevelop links...
> And many are dead links or going to themes ?
Are you talking about "links to user programs"?

> Is there a way to get it better ?
Well those links where submitted to us by KDevelop users,
many where submitted a long time ago and now lead to no longer
maintained apps, or are simply broken links, a couple of moths ago I removed
the broken links, but it might be that meanwile some more links went dead.

> I liked this convenient look on easy apps to learn how
> to use kdevelop...
Well a better way is to read the tutorials and the user manual, they are
simpler and more structured

Besides that the tutorials and user manual are AFAIK translated to French.

Regards,
--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster