MPI plugin for KDevelop

Alexander Shepil mpiplugin at ua.fm
Fri Nov 12 14:53:53 GMT 2004

Hello,

It would be great, but it depends on conclusion of the kdevelop team.
 I spoke to Alexander Dymo (kdevelops co-maintainer) at the KDE World summit
2004 and he sad that they include only very important parts (plugins) stuff
to kdevelop. I also spoke  to Roberto Raggi and Harald Fernengel (members of
KDevelop team) at Qt Developers Day a week ago and heard the same answer.
 So now i am going to get an account on sourceforge.net or freshmeat.net and
host my project there. I will post a link to it here as soon as i get an
account.