Kompile KDevelop

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Thu Nov 4 12:02:30 GMT 2004

Am Mittwoch, 3. November 2004 23:23 schrieb Amilcar do Carmo Lucas:
> On Wednesday 03 November 2004 18:03, Martin Fahrendorf wrote:
> > > make clean
> > > make
> >
> > that is definitely not enough.
> >
> > make distclean
> > configure
> > make
> >
> > brings the same error.
>
> Well all I can say is that HEAD compiles fine here
> (SuSE 9.1, KDE 3.3.1, QT 3.3.3)

Is this a Qt problem? I run Qt 3.3.2 (from qtcopy, about mid August)
on KDE_3_3_BRANCH and experience the same compilation error. (There is
a similar, obviously QT related problem compiling kdebindings on
KDE_3_3_BRANCH.)

Updating Qt and recompiling everything again would effectively block my
machine yet another three days. :(

BTW: HEAD compiles fine. But there is a more recent qtcopy running
here...

Bernd