Upgraded to KDevelop 3.1, now no class view appears

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Thu Nov 4 08:54:34 GMT 2004

Am 2 Nov 2004 um 10:20 hat Amilcar do Carmo Lucas geschrieben:

> On Monday 01 November 2004 21:02, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
> > Has anybody an idea up to now?
> Make sure the class view plugin is loaded (Project Options... -> Plugins)
> If that doe not help remove your kdeveloprc file.

Hi Amilcar,

thanks for your answer!

I have done this, but doesn't change something. I thought also there must be
an entry in the menu View->Tool Views->Show Class Browser to make the
class browser visible in the UI, but there isn't anything like this.

Bye,

Timo
--

Timo Steuerwald