Problem with using QextSerialPort

Petr Hložek petr_hl at mrp.cz
Wed May 26 18:38:44 BST 2004

Hello all,

I try to make simply application with QextSerialPort. I have problem
with compiling.
I get these error :

undefined reference to `QextSerialPort::QextSerialPort[in-charge](char
const*)'
on line wih this :
  QextSerialPort *serialport = new QextSerialPort("/dev/ttyS1");

Source is here :

#include "mainform.h"
#include <qlineedit.h>
#include <qtextedit.h>
#include "qextserialbase.h"
#include "qextserialport.h"

void MainForm::btnTestClick()
{
  QextSerialPort *serialport = new QextSerialPort("/dev/ttyS1");
  serialport->setBaudRate( BAUD4800);
  serialport->setDataBits(DATA_8);
  serialport->setStopBits(STOP_1);
  serialport->setFlowControl(FLOW_OFF);
  serialport->setParity(PAR_NONE);
}

Google gives me one link but I didn't understant it.

Could anybody help me? I'm new in C++ and KDevelop.
Thank you very much.

Petr

--

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and my answer is no.

MDK 10.0, KDE 3.2, KDevelop 3.01, kernel 2.6.3
web  : www.webpark.cz/ok2cqr
mail : ok2cqr at post dot cz; petr_hl at mrp dot cz
ICQ  : 165536992

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŤ