Adding other platform templates

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Mon May 3 18:38:18 BST 2004

On Sat, 01 May 2004 17:59:26 +0200, Miguel Angel L. <bufalo73 at ono.com>
wrote:

> Is there a way to add a GP32 or a Dreamcast template, just like the one
> for
> GBA? I think it would be a good way to make more people use KDevelop
> (there
> are still many DC programmers and the number of GP32 programmers is
> increasing). Both have free programming tools and both can be programed
> with C/C++ (and I think lots more languages).

Yes, its not so difficult. Mostly you have to write the template (DC,GP32)
and add some configuration files.

please look at the documentation and sourcefiles for the application wizard

kdevelop/parts/appwizard/

and the gba template

kdevelop/languages/cpp/app_templates/chello_gba

You don't need to change sourcecode of KDevelop to add new templates.

Sandy