Symlinks, PHP and Class viewer problems

Denis Gasparin denis at edistar.com
Mon Mar 29 11:19:51 BST 2004

The class browser/viewer doesn't show classes that are located under
symbolic links.
 I see kdevelop parsing them (the parsing progress bar appears at the
bottom) but the class viewer bar does not show them.
The problem first presented in gideon a6.

Now I'm using kdevelop 3.0.2 and the problem is still present.

I signaled the bug through bugs.kde.org (bug 65221) but kdevelop
developers marked it as duplicate of bug 64481. The problem is the same
but, looking at the changes made for solving that bug, i noticed the
problem was resolved for some languages (cpp, perl and java) but not for
php.

Can anyone help me?
Thank you,
 Denis