kdevelop's proyect distribution problems?

Israel Fdez Cabrera israel at segurmatica.com
Thu Mar 25 13:52:20 GMT 2004

Hi all

I'm using kdevelop to make a software distribution via the Tool menu ->
Project Distribution & Publishing option
I've comleted all the needed fields, exported the .spec file correctly
but I've found two problems:

1. In the first tab the button Create Source Archive don't work, I get
an error message in the message part: There is no rule for make dist (or
similar)

2. Ok, I've created the tar.gz file by hand and passed to the Package
information tab, filled all the fields, but again the Src Packages and
Src/Binary Package don't work, the error message is with the cp command
it says cp My_tar.gz but with out destination

I'll apretiate any help, please I need it

best reg at rds
Israel