make dist?

Israel Fdez Cabrera israel at segurmatica.com
Tue Mar 23 22:13:40 GMT 2004

Hi all folk!

I'm finishing a project (Wouu!!! :D ) and I need to make some RPMs to
deploy it, I've seen that Kdevelop have a way to build RPM packages, but
it never can create the tar.gz file becouse of this:

*cd /home/linx/Work/src/kdev3/sav && make dist
*make: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo `dist'. Alto.

I've created a source.tar.gz like file by hand but when press the "Src
Package" button in the RPM section in the second tab, it ask for a
source file. Why it cant do a make dist?

I'll appretiate any help

best regards Israel