automake

Joao Sampaio est-j-sampaio at ptinovacao.pt
Mon Mar 8 16:16:34 GMT 2004

Hello,

I'm new with KDevelop 3.0 and I'm trying to import to it an opensource
project.
I could import it very well withou problems, but now I would like to
configure it with automake functions. When I try to "Run the automake &
friends" I got the error "There is neither a Makefile.cvs file nor an
autogen.sh script in the project directory".

What I have to do so that I can start making my code with this reused
sourcecode and that my new cpp files can be compiled with makefile.

Thank you in advanced,

Best regards,

João
João Sampaio

PT Inovação, SA
SRM - Serviços e Redes Móveis

email: est-j-sampaio at ptinovacao.pt
Jabber: joaosampaio at im.ptinovacao.pt
Tlf:  +351 234511160-1907 / +351 234403421