Emacs as a kdevelop editor

Giannis Georgalis jgeorgal at uoc.gr
Tue Mar 2 14:17:13 GMT 2004

Steven Suson <suson at TuckerEnergy.com> writes:

> First of all, I heartily support your efforts towards integrating
> Emacs with KDevelop. If you need a beta tester for this, just let me
> know!

Does that mean that no-one has moved towards that direction ?

...Well I haven't put any efforts. But, provided that no-one else is
interested, I think I will try, as soon as I find some free time (...)

Thanks,
Giannis

--
 Object-oriented programming is an exceptionally bad
idea which could only have originated in California.