no Makefile in this directory

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Tue Jun 29 16:44:32 BST 2004

Hi everybody,

I'm working on SuSE 9.1 with KDE 3.2.3 and KDevelop 3.0.4 and I imported an
old C project (no idea with which it was written, there was a .proj file,
that's all I know) into KDev. It worked but now when I try to compile the
whole project, it tell me "no Makefile in this directory." And ask if I want
to create one. I don't understand because when I compile "manually" I mean,
in the terminal, it's working. And there _is_ a Makefile a the root directory
of the project... and in every subdirectory.

So, I'm wondering if someone would have any idea to help me. I would be very
grateful.

Cyprien

PS: even if I accept to create a Makefile, it then tell me, that there is no
autogen.sh