How to create a only Qt project with support for autoconf/automake

Alexandros Karypidis karypid at inf.uth.gr
Mon Jun 7 13:23:02 BST 2004

In that case, you could create a minimal "Simple KDE application",
change "KMainWindow" to "QMainWindow" and correct the few errors that
come up. Keep working from there, adding Qt stuff only. You'd probably
have to remove some KDE libraries from being linked. Also,
the ./configure script will check for stuff needed to compile KDE which
is more restrictive than what's needed for Qt-only, but that's not
probably much of a problem...

--
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice, there is. -- Yogi Berra.

Alexandros Karypidis
UTH, Computer & Communications Eng. dept.