Can't build "Hello World"

Vladimir A. Petrov vap at infopac.ru
Wed Jul 14 04:36:05 BST 2004

Alexander Dymo wrote:

> The same problem - libtool is not installed.

I am sorry, but you are wrong. Libtool installed, see below.
As I have said already my copy of KDevelop has been builded
from source. AFAIK this is impossible without libtool. Any
ideas?

===
vap at caelis:~>pkg_info -x libtool
Information for libtool-1.3.5_1:

Comment:
Generic shared library support script

This is GNU Libtool, a generic library support script.  Libtool hides
the complexity of using shared libraries behind a consistent, portable
interface.

To use libtool, add the new generic library building commands to your
Makefile, Makefile.in, or Makefile.am.

WWW: http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/

Information for libtool-1.5.6:

Comment:
Generic shared library support script (version 1.5)

--
Vladimir A. Petrov (aka vap)                       phone: (+7 8482) 420730
System programmer & administrator of Infopac ISP         http://infopac.ru