Can't build "Hello World"

Vladimir A. Petrov vap at infopac.ru
Tue Jul 13 05:52:50 BST 2004

Hi Jose!

Jose Sanchez wrote:

> I have the same problem, I think it is a bug in Kdevelop.  Did you try
> making a simple KDE application?  Try that one and it should work.

Unfortunatelly. QMake based projects builds successfully only.
Building of the simple KDE application terminates with:

*configure: creating ./config.status
*fast creating Makefile
*fast creating doc/Makefile
*fast creating doc/en/Makefile
*fast creating po/Makefile
*fast creating src/Makefile
*config.pl: fast created 5 file(s).
*config.status: creating config.h
*config.status: executing depfiles commands

*Good - your configure finished. Start make now

*gmake all-recursive
*gmake[1]: *** Нет правила для сборки цели `all-recursive'.
*gmake: *** [all] Ошибка 2

Last two lines in russian reads as:

*gmake[1]: *** No rule to build target `all-recursive'.
*gmake: *** [all] Error 2

--
Vladimir A. Petrov (aka vap)                       phone: (+7 8482) 420730
System programmer & administrator of Infopac ISP         http://infopac.ru