CVS Compile Error

John Ratke jratke at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 09:41:43 BST 2004

Mike,

I think this has something to do with the order of the compile.
Something is probably broken with the Makefile.am's or something, but I
don't know how to fix it.

I do know how to work around it.  Go to lib/qextmdi and do 'make' there
first.  Then go back to the top level and run 'make' again.  That worked
for me.

-John