Problem with stop button and make intterupting

Łukasz Michalski l.michalski at ant.gliwice.pl
Fri Jul 2 10:41:19 BST 2004

Hi,

"Stop build" button is not working and KDeveleop is terminating my X server.
It happens when:
 - build is in progress and i try to stop it using stop button. make process
is not terminated and after some while X server exists.
 - build is in progress and i try to stop it typing "killall make" into xterm.
X server terminates imdietly.

Id does not happen when build is in progress and I exit KDevelop using
File->Quit

I am using kdevelop 3.0.4 and KDE 3.2.3, XFree86 4.0.4, nvidia GeForce card.

Is is a known problem ?

Regards,
Łukasz

unsubscribe ťyour-email-addressŤ