Kdevelop and autotools

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Mon Jan 26 12:56:23 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm using kdevelop3.0.0b2 and by now all is ok. Also, I'm trying to learn
something about autotools, and more or less I'm going on.

I have some stupid question. I have a project with the configure.ac and
Makefile.am, and autogen.sh selfmade (thank's Murray), not by kdevelop. I can
compile, modifie, etc. Doing it in a console, all is ok,

I have try to use kdevelop, importing the project, and when I try to compile
I'm in a dead point, because I cannot go out from this step:
[...]
* configure: error: source directory already configured; run "make distclean"
there first
* *** Exited with status: 1 ***

I make distclean, and after all the time.

There is no Makefile in this directory
and no configure script for this project.
Run automake & friends and configure first?

But there's Makefile.

How can I solve this stupid error?

best regards,

Leo