Linking to moc'd does not happen in KDE Simple Application.

Ole Jacob Hagen waterthrill at yahoo.no
Fri Jan 9 20:18:11 GMT 2004

Hi.

Sorry for a misleading subject, but ...
I am using kdevelop-3.0.0b1.

Try to follow me on this one.
When I make a simple kde application, it works both moccing and linking, so
there is a successful build of my new application. I've some other
applications, where I've edited am_edit, to enable qt_only. These are
qt-applications built without kde-libraries. This works pretty ok.

But I got this new kde simple applicaton, where created "kernel"-files, such
as numerical libraries, and interface-classes for my new application. Then I
decided to make a MainWindow, with kdevelop using add to project and all
that. Well this works, and moccing does happen, but linking errors due to
missing linking to the moc'd files. And it doesn't find the *.moc -file
either.

What files can I edit to fix this problem? I could also make another project,
and then create new files, with the same names as my present project, and do
a lot of copy'ing and pasting....This is a timeconsuming operation, since
there is a lot of files.

Hope for help.

Cheers,

Ole J.